In the Second week of February we are organising hands on lab or F-Secure Messaging Gateway powered by Proofpoint. Please send registration request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete details.
Although the session available to all the IT Managers/Engineers but have limited seats. Request will entertained on first come first serve basis. An experience on two different mail servers is required for attending this session.
The session will including following
- Complete configuration of Messaging Gateway
- Making inbound and outbound protection policy set
- Provision of users and it’s settings
- Configuration of Anti SPAM and Anti Malware features
- Configuration of DLP feature set
- Configuration of encryption of mails.
- Configuration of Role based access.
- Configuration of Quarantine area and user alert
- Configuration and troubleshooting using the logs and reporting followed by Q&A.
The session will start at 2:30 and will be 2-3 hours long. Tea and snacks will be offered to all the participants.